Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Mary Lou


You will always be in my heart .
You always wanted to wash my hair .
During lent we would pray
But you could not wait until
You could have ice cream.
You always had a goody lox moment .
I wish I could have just 1 more closer
Walk with you aunt Mary Lou .
We would always sing songs together .
I would even wear a white sport coat 
And I would wear a green carnation 
If I could just have 1 more dance with you .
I wish we could just 1 more time go play 
Bingo 
And have grandma tell us we had to go !
Oh for the good times we shared .
Now aunt Mary Lou  you would tell me 
You are fine for the shape you are in 
And all the pain has gone away .
You will always be in my heart aunt Mary .
                                         I Love You All
                                          By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment