Sunday, April 10, 2011

Lover's Anniversary Prayer

We shall look to the future with beautiful dreams
Never the past.
We never take each other for granted,
But my be our time, when we are in each others arms,
My ears will always be pealed to try to hear
And also to understand, who you are.
I try to drive you into my arms by the way of the stars.
May I stir your stomach up only with a pan of love
Never with iron bars on a grill.
May laughter always mean joy to us all.
If ant tears shall fall,
May I be a part of your healing tears too.
We shall treat each other forever with respect.
May we each have our own oar, when we are in a boat
Together on vacation.
May we never talk with a loaded gun.
I shall only hit you with surprises that you will enjoy.
Our relationship will grow and never sink to the bottom of the beautiful sea.
May I help you be happy in your heart therefore
My heart will be happy and full each day and every anniversary.


By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment