Monday, January 2, 2012

Clank-Clank , Whoosh-Whoosh , Toot-Toot

I saw a little train it was vary small
But it is just as superlative as the big trains
And the same track carries any size of train .
Did you know that trains do not eat dirt ?
No matter , the dimension of the train , it always has a big vision .
It always is free to whistle to a lady or children
And never gets into trouble .
Whenever it goes through a dark tunnel ,
It knows it has the fortitude to know
That there is light at the end of the tunnel .
The train is continually bound for somewhere .
Whenever it leaves my town , I hope the train will come back soon .
The trains of today are not like the ones of yeaster years ,
There are so fewer of them .
So when I hear the train ,clank-clank whoosh-whoosh toot- toot
Around the bend on its way back to my town , my heart turns
Inside out for I wonder if I will ever see that train again .
I learned so much on just one adventures ride on a train .
I know the future of the train is very shaky .
The train is so majestic .
You will never hear the end of the clank-clank , whoosh-whoosh , toot-toot
As long as you have a memory .
This is my sentimental journey of her and my way to wave
Good-by to her today .

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment