A happy family is an early heaven .
When you go fishing and you are lucky
To find the thermo cline and you
Get fish after fish time after time
That is an early heaven to me .
When hunting and getting the pheasant
That almost got away that is an
Early heaven to me .
When I go for a run at night
And I push everything behind me
And I put a smile on my face as big
As the full moon that is an early
Heaven to me .
When I go fishing or hunting or running
With true friends in the morning
Or in the moon light
That is all a part of an early heaven .
Have you found your early heaven
In the past or even today
Or do you have to wait !
How about surprise an old friend
With a phone call and that might
Be to the two of you an early heaven
For a little while may be !
By Brock
No comments:
Post a Comment