Coach Brock's Corner
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Grandpa And Grandma
Without your strength and guidance
I an nothing .
I know I have many thoughts
And so much energy
And desires but at my age
They are all scattered like leaves !
Make me aware of your presence .
Reassure me , who I am to become
Whenever I am down .
May your hands assure me
That I'm going in the right direction .
Protect me from my feelings of alienation .
Push away my evil thoughts and ways .
Ease my aching heart ,
Teach me , hold me , and love me .
Take the burdens of each day
And hold them for me .
Please guide me and pray for me each day
Grandpa and grandma .
By Brock
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment