Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Family Reunion

We only have one family !
I miss sometimes where I am from .
It has been a while
Since we all got together as a family
We can all talk the talk !
When we get together ,
We just pick up where we  left off
The last time we saw each other .
We love one and all .
We all have caring hearts .
We all talk about our fantasies !
We all sit under the stars
And I can even hide myself
Inside my family under the stars
The family will tell old family stories !
We all hang onto every word
So we can remember them .
The family will always tell us
The right way
Even when we don't understand.
We will understand our family
More and more as time goes by
For us who stayed up all night
To hear the old family stories
We will be lucky to see
The stars of early morning
From my back yard .
                        By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment