Thursday, April 30, 2020

Getting Old


Getting old is not as much fun
As I once imagined .
My knee well they are mine .
I can not run the way I did 
When I was young 
But I am still running early 
In the morning .
Remember , when we let God's 
Word guide our imagination ,
We can gain a new perspective 
Of life and eternal life .
It will be exciting to imagine seeing 
Jesus as he really is ,
Oh to look into the face 
Of the one who loves us 
With an everlasting love .
How exciting to think of being 
More like him than we have ever been 
Getting old can be an exciting 
Experience when we focus 
Our mind on things way up high 
And the life that awaits us .
                            I Love You All
                            By Brock
                            keep smiling
                            Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment