Sunday, August 4, 2024

Roses And Violets


Roses are red violets are blue .
Oh how I want to be with you .
You may be sleeping soundly. .
You may not wake up happy 
I only hope you still love me  .
Oh I want to be near you .
I want your cheeks to be red  .
And I do not even want you to be blue  .
I love you and and I hope to see you soon ,
How about Sunday at 2:30   If not today ?
I hope you are having sweet dreams 
Not about roses or violets 
But about me .
I have dreams about you and me 
Day and night
And dreams do come true .
I have no roses or violets today 
But I have my love for you only .
                                  I Love You All
                                  By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment