Wednesday, June 17, 2026

Mary

It is a street light morning .
Mary will you pray to Jesus for me 
That I may have a good day .
Sometimes I am in a dark place 
Way to alone Mary .
I do not see as many people 
And children as I once did .
Now the children must be old .
I am sure you can see .
I have a broken heart 
And I have pains only Jesus and I 
Know where .
I always thought I did the right thing 
So I could spend more time 
With my loved ones 
But it is not to be .
This is my daily confessional .
Mary , I stretch out my legs and work out every day 
So to walk with Jesus 
For I know I am not alone .
Mary , once again will you please pray to Jesus 
For me 
That I may have a good day 
And that I do not have to many 
Ups and down days I pray .
                                               I Love You All
                                               By Brock 

No comments:

Post a Comment