Wednesday, June 17, 2026

No Home Land

My home is 572 SQ Feet
And I can hold only so much .
I have 2 windows 
And I can not see to far or to good .
There are no blue ribbons .
I will never reach the top
Of where I want to go right now 
But God is already there in my world .
God is not ready for me yet .
Yes I can go here or there
From where I am now .
I can pray at any time .
They say I live in the heart land 
But I do not see it .
Time does not say a word 
But I can not stay up to late no more .
The tv is always on to loud 
They say 
Or the radio as well  .
I sleep with nothing on 
Because I have no pjs for a reason .
I have nothing to hide no more .
I lock my door every night .
Some nights I sleep with the tv on
Or the radio
Because I ran out of time .
                                         I Love You All
                                          By Brock 

No comments:

Post a Comment