Sunday, March 3, 2013

Happy Anniversary

You are the one that makes me care ,
You brought tears to my eyes .
You changed my life .
You knew from the start
That you touched my heart .
I an the king
But she is the queen of all queens .
She is my life
She is my world  .
She makes me happy .
We have happy memories .
She rides my bike with me  .
We never have to ride two a breast ,
If you know what I mean !
I will always be reaching for your hand .
When you hurt I hurt .
She can sing with the angels ,
I feel lucky and proud to hear her every night .
When we are together ,
We are not helpless .
We do things together with love .
You are a gift to me.
I could not afford
But I can love you
Until the end of time .
Happy anniversary sweet heart .
 
                                By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment