Saturday, March 9, 2013

My Uncle’s Birthday


When I think of you ,
It is more than on your birthday.
I think of a man with ,
Well let me count the ways .
You are a man with honor , a special touch ,
Empathy and humbleness  .
A man that is strong yet cheerful .
When I think of you ,
I think of  family  ,
Faith , peace , a heart of gold
A man that has my respect  ,
A man of love , hope and soft hands ,
A man of simplicity , joy , calmness .
You have a special charm  .
You have the special artistry to be a man,
A father , husband , an uncle , and a God Father .
I wish , I could be more like you
But I don’t listen like you,
But I sure try to .
I have selective hearing just like you !!!!!!
 
                                             By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment