Thursday, September 12, 2024

My Birthday


I will soon celebrate a birthday .
I will be older than I have been before ,
Funny how that works 
The older I get the more I can call people Kids !
While I may say with age comes wisdom ,
The only thing I seem to know 
For sure is that there is very little
I know for sure and understand  .
I spend a lot of time now praying 
For patience .
I spend more time wondering 
What God has in stored for me 
In my every day life .
I experience the power of God’s 
Holy Spirit swirling in my midst .
As I get older I know the best 
I can do is get out of the way 
Of God and just pray 
And let God do the right thing .
I am indeed going to be a year older
And with age comes a little more
Tolerance for that which I can not know .
After all , what choice do I have but pray .
I feel we all will be saved by grace .
                                       I Love You All
                                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment