Saturday, September 21, 2024

Vanilla


Vanilla ice cream is plan 
But it is still so sweet .
You can lick it anywhere 
Even on Main Street .
Vanilla is sweet to taste  
In any season .
When I see someone  eat it 
A smile always comes  on to my face .
You always get sweet and gorgeous 
Attention  when you have vanilla 
Ice cream dripping down your lip
Or going  down your leg
Drippily drip  drippily drip !!
You know you have had to much
Vanilla ice cream 
When it gets under your feet .
When was the last time 
You had fun eating vanilla ice cream ?
No coffee ice cream πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know someone younger than me
Who kinda likes vanilla ice cream
But has never had trouble
Having ice cream going down
those long long legs not even 1
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Let us have some ice cream
After the home coming parade .
Let us go lick some today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This is my homecoming  poem
For 24πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
                                   I Love You All
                                   By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment