Saturday, April 30, 2016

You And I

I am excepted as I am 
When I am with you .
We can sit outside on an early morning 
And watch the clouds move along slowly .
You and I can go fishing 
And we do not care if we get any .
We can sit by the water 
And enjoy our company  .
The water moves along 
And it is a cleansing water ,
If you know what I mean  ?
When we get home ,
You and I can sit outside 
And watch the moon slowly move over us
And we can sit side by side 
And not say a word and have a great time 
Just the same .
Because we except each other as we are .
I do not need a beer or a needle 
To find happiness 
Because we have had happiness all along
Because we except each other as we are now
That's what counts .

                                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment