Friday, January 4, 2019

A New Year A New Beginning And Ask For Forgiveness

I need to ask for forgiveness 
In my mistakes last year .
I want to start a new 
And tell them I am sorry 
And I love you all .
I need to start 
To learn to heal .  
Oh the sounds of silence .
I alone experience .
I have an image of emptiness .
I wish , that I could make 
One long distance call 
And wish they would pick up the phone .
I will use the tools I can use to chip away 
At my wrongs .
I will work on my self 
And everything that lies 
In bedded inside my hurts .
I will start by finding 
Support  with the Lord  
With special comforting prayers 
In asking for help 
And forgiveness from those I hurt .

                                    I Love You All
                                   By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment