Sunday, January 13, 2019

Confidence And Faith


It is not easy to maintain confidence .
There are times when it feels 
As though our prayers are not heard 
And it is a struggle to just keep praying .
Now and then , I just give up ,
Grab a second cup of green tea 
And move on with my day 
But in keeping my appointment 
With prayer the next day .
I do express more confidence 
In God .
It takes a true act of faith 
Not felt confidence ,
To continue praying 
And some how it is that faith
That seems to be important 
To God .
You know how often 
Did Jesus tell people 
That their faith had saved them .
Praying is acting on the confidence 
That God can begin to actually help us .
Even if we do not , though , our faithful acts 
Can help us in our relationship with God .
I myself pray and ask God to help lessen 
my pain
But still find the lesson in my pain
Of today .
Tomorrow will be better than today .

                                  I Love You All
                                  By Brock



No comments:

Post a Comment