Monday, January 28, 2019

I Am


What you say after I am ,
Will come to you .
The power of I am affects your future .
When you say I am sick ,
You are sick .
Do not invite the old in you 
By saying I am old .
Never .discredit yourself .
I am tired .
I am intimated .
Do not let what someone said
About you stay in your head .
Do not drag yourself through every day
Do not say I am this , I am that 
And I am going to always be this way .
Talk about the way you want to be .
Start by saying
I am special ,
I am awesome ,
I am amazing .
Take what God has given you . 
Say , I am God's masterpiece .
God put a blessing on me ,
I am strong ,
I am free .
Here I am Lord .
You have anointed me
And I want to serve you .
There are those you need 
To speak up for always .
This is the way I am Lord .
I am blessed because of you .

                           I Love You All
                           By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment