Sunday, March 24, 2019

Make A Difference


Oh face book a message said come help a family .
I know someone who's response was ,
If there is something that I can do ,
I will be glad and happy to help to .
Now that is a servant spirit .
He has mastered the way to make 
The world a brighter place 
For anyone whose life he touches .
Many times we fail to see our potential 
Because we allow our limitations 
To discourage us .
But everyday we are given opportunities 
To reach out to serve God , to love others 
And to make a difference . 
Whether by a phone calls ,
 Or just a smile or to just call someone smiley .
We all have the means 
To make our world a better place 
And truly make a difference .

                                      I Love You All
                                      By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment