Sunday, March 24, 2019

To Focus


I have a thing or two wrong with me .
There are days of discomfort .
During the pain , I worry 
That it will not go away .
At my age now I still have fear 
And the uncertainty of me getting older .
On bad days I turn my focus to God 
And that has helped me to grow in my faith ,
Showing me the ways God provides me 
With the support I need to endure 
So that I no longer live in constant fear .
In turn my faith has shifted my focus away
From me and toward helping others with their pain .
For God is my strength .
Some do not even thank me just a little bit .
Someone told me a while back 
That there is no road so long that 
It does not have a turn in it somewhere .
I will remember that the next time I go for a run 
And I focus in on the right direction to go .

                                                                I Love You All
                                                                By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment