Sunday, March 24, 2019

The Situation


With my pain I try to surrender 
My situation to Him 
And the radiation contagious 
Joy and peace .
Though some days are still hard 
To handle than others .
God continues to transform 
My heart wrenching suffering 
Into a beautiful testimony 
Of hope filled praise 
As I encounter others .
I am confident in God's way .
No matter how tear strained 
My path may be .
I have countless reasons 
To praise Him .
God can transform wailing 
Of pains into vibrant joy 
As my merciful God comforts me
In my sorrow .
He wraps me in His peace 
And empowers me to extend 
Compassion toward others .
My loving and faithful Lord 
Can and does turn my wailing 
Into worshiping 
That does lead to heart deep trust ,
Praise and maybe even some joyful dancing !
Will someone dance with me ?
                                                   I Love You All
                                                   By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment