Sunday, March 10, 2019

Oh Stressed


On a normal day I barely have time
To take a breather and think about God .
When I do I can feel divine 
Peace and love conquering my stress 
And anxiety .
A good time for me to talk to God 
Is when I'm driving to work in the morning .
I turn off the radio 
So I have complete silence 
And thank God for all of my blessings .
I do not think about what I still have to do .
I just think about how God 
Is going to take care of me today ?
God knows what I need 
And will guide me 
Toward my goals .
I try to remember when I seek
First the kingdom
God will take care of me 
As I face my problems 
And God crosses His arms .

                           I Love You All
                           By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment