Sunday, September 23, 2018

Each New Morning

The faithful love of the Lord 
Never ends .
His mercies never cease .
Great is his faithfulness .
His mercies begin afresh each morning .
Oh hope what would life be 
Like if hope is stripped from your encouraging 
Smile that teach us to look behind 
The dark cloud of today  
For the golden beams 
That are to shine in the morning .
We long for you to be our strength 
Every morning 
And our salvation in time of distress .
I know your light will break forth 
Like the dawn 
And your healing will quickly appear 
Then your righteousness will go before you 
And the glory of the Lord will be 
Your rear guard .
I know weeping may remain for the night 
But rejoicing will come in the morning .
I need to remember that .

                                          I Love You All
                                          By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment