Saturday, September 1, 2018

It Takes A Man


I miss him just looking at me .
I can not explain him to anyone
In a simple way .
He was my hero 
Even when he called me smiley .
He had dignity , respect , fairness .
He was always reassuring .
He never talked about his pain 
but about mine and others .
He had confidence in me .
He made me feel confident .
He had my back 
I had his back 
Even when he carried me ,
Even when we would walk together
In church and he would even let me
Sing with him ,
Fishing together , hunting together 
In our own way we always got our limit 
If you know what I mean ?
Oh yes the love for horses we had when we rode
Horses side by side .
The laughs , the stories , the love 
And the prayers we would say together 
Now he is in heaven with God 
They are watching over me for ever .

                                        I Love You All
                                        By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment