I can not truly sing
Nor play music in a church .
I have been an usher in my time .
I can not interpret
The sermon for others .
My ministry is not merely serving
Inside the church .
God has many ways for me to serve
One way is to care for orphans ,
The elderly , the widow or someone in need .
I can be a good listener .
When we serve God with all our heart ,
We will shine like the stars in the sky .
Finally we will hear the king
Say to us well done , good and faithful
Servant have a good day
And at night sit quietly
And look up at the stars that are bright .
Some stars may fall
Like autumn leaves
And do not forget to pray
And also have a good night sleep .
I Love You All
By Brock
No comments:
Post a Comment