Sunday, September 23, 2018

In The Silence

As a child I expected God's voice 
To come booming from parted clouds .
But it never happened .
I assumed God did not care about me .
Now that I am getting older
And so many things can go wrong .
I sometimes can not stop crying .
I go for a run .
Wishing to be alone .
I can just let the tears flow .
I know God is near .
In the silence , God comforts me
Through the warmth of the sun .
In the silence God renews me
With the coolness of the wind ,
And in the silence ,
I sense God saying ,
You are not alone and I love you .
In the silence , God's voice becomes clear .
Remember , in our struggles , frustrations  ,
Dreams and all that is in our hearts .
In the silence God does speak just listen .

                                             I Love You All 
                                             By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment