Sunday, September 23, 2018

My Child


No matter what you say
I gave you life 
But can not live it for you .
I can teach you about kindness 
But I can not force you to be gracious .
I can teach you right from wrong 
But I can not always decide for you .
I can pray for you 
But I can not make you walk with God .
I can teach you to share 
But I can not make you unselfish .
I can teach you respect 
But I can not force you to show honor .
I can love you as my child 
But I can not place you in God's family .
Remember , what God said 
Whoever receives one child
Such as this one in my name 
Receives me and whoever receives me 
Receives not me 
But the one who sent me .

                                        I Love You All
                                        By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment