Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Persevering Yes Persevering

With chronic pain even the simplest setback 
Can feel like a enemy attacker .
Problem one jabs me from the right .
Problem two jabs me from behind .
Problem three jabs me in the knee 
In the middle of the night .
During these times 
When my strength wanes and immediate 
Relief evades me .
Running and hiding can seem like a good idea ,
But I can not except my pain .
I am learning slowly to rely on God 
To carry me through .
When I need encouragement , comfort 
And courage I pray .
Physical and emotional pain 
Can often feel like aggressive adversaries .
You may feel like giving up 
And you can not see the end of your current battle .
You need to trust that God 
Will hold you up and help you rest
In His loving presence .

                                 I Love You All
                                 By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment