Monday, May 28, 2018

You Like Me

Everybody faces the jaws
Of uncertainty .
A world that is under the bondage
Of evil and what is coming next .
When a child feels lonely ,
Rejected and sorry for them self ,
They will say nobody likes me .
Everybody hates me .
I try to set a smile 
On that downcast face by saying 
Come on lets go outside 
And watch the changes in the sky .
OK Smiley !
I will talk about the many special 
Relationships and reasons for gratitude .
You can always cry out to God 
When you feel alone .
You can always give voice to your feelings 
In the safety of His love .
God never minimize our loneliness .
He wants to be our companion 
In the darkest places of our lives 
Even when we.
I said we yes because I want you
To know God cares for you and me .

                                  I Love You All
                                  By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment