Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Just Keep Asking

How do I keep from losing your love
How do I keep from running out of words to say
How do I keep a song in your heart from turning
Into a plain heart beat
How do I keep the brightness and promises in your eyes
For-ever
How will I be able to hear your though the wine
How can I earn the things I can not buy
Just keep asking
How can I keep the weight of the world off your shoulder
How can I keep the spirit of the bull dog
How can I slow down the rush in my life
How can I keep the spell that you put in me
With your smile so long ago
Just keep asking
How can I say you make my day
How can I keep the wind at your back
How can I thank God for you and days like these
How will I know when yours and my shadow pass the sun
How can I keep my knees under the kitchen table
Just keep asking and you will find the answer
When you no longer ask how
You have lost more than your questions in life


By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment