Wednesday, January 20, 2016

My Dad

He changed my life in 14 years .
What would he say to me today ?
I understood my dad 
But he understood me much more 
Than I ever knew .
He showed me the love of horses
And dogs .
He could tell stories and oh how
He laughed .
He called kids smiley
And he could make your body squeak .
He liked to play as much as he could 
And he loved to play with kids 
Even his kids even more .
He made the old and the young  
Listen even if you didn't want to .
I loved being in his big chair together
Where we watched TV 
But the best  time was being 
On the floor with him .
He always had a small knife
And a rosary in  his pocket
So do I .
Dad's humility promoted unity 
My dad was special to more people
Then I will ever know .
I want to be like him .

                         By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment