Saturday, March 23, 2019

The Good Old Days


What do I have to appreciate 
Here in the present ?
I began I think of my many blessings .
In spite of my current hardships ,
I realized how many gifts
God has given me in the present .
It hit me that someday
I may be looking 
Back on my life today 
Right here and now 
And call these the good old days .
This sheds new light on the concept
Of living in the moment 
And of not dwelling on the past memories 
Or on things yet to come .
It will be hard to learn to be 
Content ,
Whatever my circumstances .
I hope to be content by living 
In and appreciating each and every day .
Whatever my circumstances ,
And be thankful to God 
For the gifts of each day .

                                 I Love You All
                                 By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment