Saturday, November 28, 2020

Faithful Living

Faithful living is easy when everything is going smoothly 
And according to my wishes .
When I am tested and the reality 
Is not to my liking or unsatisfying ,
My circumstance may cause my faith to falter .
I know there will be challenges ahead  .
I also know that God will help me 
As I hold to the promise 
That God's plan will be for my good  .
I am determined to center my heart 
And thoughts on the fruit of my spirit ,
Love ,peace , joy , patience , generosity ,
Faithfulness , meekness , kindness , self control
And continue to learn and gain spiritual maturity 
With faithful living always .
                                               I Love You All
                                               By Brock
                                               Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment