Thursday, January 14, 2021

Let Go

When I have trouble letting go ,
It helps me to read the Bible 
And read God's promises .
God has the answer to every problem 
Or challenge I will ever face 
And his promises to be with me no matter what .
God is never standing around wondering what to do .
It is also helpful to recall God's 
Past faithfulness in my life .
He answers prayers and situations 
That seem hopeless but eventually works out 
From the smallest to the biggest problem ,
If we let go of our worries 
And let God handle them ,
I need to pray , trust and believe 
In God that He will always come through for me .
                                                  I Love You All
                                                  By Brock
                                                  Smiley

No comments:

Post a Comment