Saturday, February 20, 2021

I Am Older


Now that I am older ,
I have realized that far from being a chore ,
Prayer can be like spending time with a beloved friend .
The need to say something 
Is often less important than simply being together .
I try to listen more than I talk 
And I revel in the joy of being with God .
God will listen to my prayers 
Any time regardless of what I have done in my past 
Or where I am on my spiritual journey .
All I have to do is show up , turn 
Out distractions and open my heart .
I know I am not always successful in listening to God ,
But I have learned that it is always worth the effort .
                                                                I Love You All
                                                                By Brock
                                                                Smiley 


No comments:

Post a Comment