Monday, December 4, 2023

Anxiety


The stress of these times wear me down  ,
But it has also taught me about God’s 
Power , comfort and strength in new ways .
I have always believed in and talked 
To God on a regular basis ,
But this year has been different .
I have held on to my faith 
Like never before ,praying 
And praising God 
For each new day and praising  God 
For each new day and for blessings 
That have come my way .
Even though my anxiety still remains ,
My relationship with my Creator
Helps me to feel calmer 
And gives me the capacity to think 
About others  .
Because God is with me .
I can set aside the bad feelings 
And work for the good ,
I always remember that it is okey 
To ask God and others for help .
                             I Love You All
                             By Brock  


No comments:

Post a Comment