Monday, April 8, 2024

Writing


Writing is hard work sometimes  
It requires discipline and commitment ,
As well as a teachable spirit  ,
Rejection though discouraging ,
Are also a catalyst for continued learning 
And practice  .
So when discouragement threatens 
To derail my efforts it hurts me .
Why I write ?
It is an expression of my love for others 
And God .
Like when I call someone smiley 
It is never to hurt anyone 
Or when I give a hug 
It is my way of telling someone 
It will be OK  .
Whether or not my poems are published  ,
God is pleased with my efforts.
When God weaves within me
A divine purpose ,
God also equips me to persevere 
And so as my words flow on paper ,
I continue to answer God’s call .
                                  I Love You All
                                  By Brock


No comments:

Post a Comment