Saturday, July 16, 2011

Music

Music is the universal language.
Music is the combining of sound
And tones as a form of artist expression.
Music is like a beautiful package.
It sometimes brings about a revolution.
Music can be like a butterfly in flight,
With broad brilliantly colored wings, shining
Against the sun.
Music can bring about a sensation of sadism!!!
Music is like a seduction.
Music can bring about optimism.

Music tells a story.
Music sometimes pacifies my mind.
It sometimes makes me somewhat coy.
It sometimes gives me a high.
I don't want to hide.

Music you can play it in the house.
You can play it in the car or a new van.
You can write music about anything even
A mouse!
You can hear music in a bar.
You can hear music when your on your bed.
Music can be heard when you are on the couch
Or a coach.
Music always goes to your heart by the way
Of your head.
Music has this meaning to me.

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment