Friday, March 30, 2012

Journey

Turn the lights down low
So there's only just a glow ,
Close the door and turn the key ,
Then let your heart be set free .

Lie beside me so I can feel your touch
Then the warmth of our bodies will grow so much .
Enter my kingdom and we shall find
Only our hearts , passion and our minds .

Taste the love that has been growing
Only in this tunnel of love which is still now flowing .
Discover the way my heart beats faster
Only when you are near .

So hold my body and we shall take this
Journey without fear .
Let me discover the fantasy of my dream
Only a star away which isn't as far as it seems .

Let us breath each other's breath
And thought we shall die
We shall never fear death .
Beneath the sea in a crystal white shell
There our hunger and passion shall dwell .

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment