Friday, March 30, 2012

The Open Door

When I pray to the Lord
I open his door .
I can open his door at any Time of day or night
He is always up and never down .
Only the lord and I know how
Many times I open his big door
I open his door .
He is always home .
He does not have an e-mail address
Or even a phone .
All I have to do is just start talking to him .
When I run or hunt or fish or sit and watch the stars
Or just can not sleep all I have to do is just open his door .
The lord always tells me to do the right thing ,
He gives me courage .
He gives me confidence .
He always tells me yes I can .
He never tells me no you can not
As long as it is right .
When you are with the lord ,
You will be truly well .
The lord never gives up on you at all .
Remember his door is always open .
He is the Big Guy who has a big heart and shoulders.
Nobody can do anything
Without him so always use his open door.

By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment