Friday, November 9, 2012

Help Me


It helps me to be free ,
When I sit outside in the morning
In my back yard all alone ,
With my old man vision .
I can see the yellow birds not far from me
And the big morning doves ,
As they fly   quietly away with  the morning wind .
 
When I sit out side in the dark of night
It is not truly dark ,
Because the sky is bright  with the beautiful
Stars light up above .
At night I can lay back and relax
And the day's wind has gone down
I can count the stars
Until I go to sleep under the stars
Or until I get under the clean white sheets
Inside the house ,
 
Being outside in the early morning
Or late at night  it  always helps me to relax
When I am all alone out back
During  those short beautiful moments  I am free .
I can think of the past
And  also my tomorrow 's dreams .
 
 
                                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment