Thursday, September 26, 2013

My Grandma

Grandma cleaned my fish , pheasants
And even cleaned and cooked turtle .
She had home made soap that was used
To clean me !
You know what I mean !
She helped me grow .
She taught me never to give up .
She helped me learn to pray .
She had her gentle voice at times !
She dad protective arms
Yet strong hands to hold me .
When I needed her ,
She was there.
She would say
You need to believe in hope ,
And the Lord
And that hope is just ahead .
I felt when I slept and was sick
She was always awake and watched over me .
I feel she is watching me right now .
She seemed  to always pick me up .
When I was down
She was always trustworthy
And kind and fair .
I could always talk to her.
I still talk to her .
She never put me down .
She would say breath and relax .
She shared love with everyone she touched .
I talk to her when I fish , hunt or run
These days and she listens to me to .
I just wish she would talk back to me
her special way as grandma .
 

                             By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment