Sunday, April 27, 2014

Agent Of Change

How long am I to struggle ?
I was told not to be afraid
To be who I am .
Be happy but strong .
once an a while
I need to take a big step forward
Never backward .
When people say I'm not different
Or I'm not this or I'm not that and its a fact ,
Maybe they don't know me at all
Because we are all different
Yet we are all the same
In God's eyes .
For those who truly love me
Know that I'm different
And they take me for who I am .
There are days
When I have to try to just fit in ,
Some dumb people
Still exist today  .
I guess I will always struggle
With them
But I will all ways try to be happy
And strong and prove  them wrong .
I am an agent of change .
I can do almost anything  in my eyes
They will have to see
And then they may believe in me
And the Lord  like me .
                                  By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment