Sunday, June 22, 2014

Fishing

Before I go fishing along the way
I try to find 3 things to bring good luck .
I try to find 3 dogs , 3 dear or 3
Pheasants in the sky  of South Dakota .
When I get to where I want to be ,
The walleyes are nervous .
The time is just a blink of a eye
When I get my first walleye ,
What a great time .
I can not stop the breeze
From the wind ,
There are diamonds of sunlight
Dancing in the water
As I fish , the fish are like jewels in the water .
I always like to fish with a friend ,
Someone to share my enjoyment
Of not letting  the walleye get away  .
Yes I always kiss my first fish of the day .
I need someone to take a snap shot
Of my good fortune ,
You see I am a master fisherman
In my dreams .
Oh what a beautiful day .
                                          By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment