Thursday, June 12, 2014

Getting old

When your getting old ,
Life is not tied with a bow
But it is still a gift  .
The best is not yet to come .
You find time to go fishing
With your best fishing pole
And hopefully with a friend or two .
A big fish can make a big splash
In your mind on a quiet afternoon
And it can last for days
If you get it or not  .
Fishing becomes a big part
Of your life's view
When you get older
You do not use much short sleeve bait
Because of the walleye chop any more .
It is hard to stay warm some days .
Life is not fair
But it is good to be fishing
By yourself
Or with a friend when you can
But I get tired when I get home
From fishing .
When I fish and I am old
It is a great tired
I would even go fishing tomorrow .
                                          By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment