Sunday, September 7, 2014

My Paradise

My paradise has many things
It has 4 walls ,
Yes it does .
It is my photograph paradise .
I have snap shots on all 4 walls.
I have all kinds of shots
Hunting story shots , small mouth shots,
Fishing story shots , running shots ,
With friends shots and oh yes family shots .
I am in some photographs too !
In my paradise all the photos
Are looking at me .
It took years to put my paradise together .
It is always growing .
Every shot brings back it's own memory
Especially to me .
Some people tell me
I take to many snap shots  .
They all are part of my own memory .
My paradise has a TV and a bed or 2 or 3 or 4
And many things !!
So I can close my eyes
And dream of the next
Snap shot of my friends and family
And all the memories that come with them
In my paradise .
                                By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment