Friday, December 19, 2014

Your First Christmas

You will tear everything you can
Away from the Christmas tree .
Oh me oh my what will you get
What will you see on Christmas ?
You will not believe nor what to say .
Ho ho I don't know !!!!
You will like only to play
In the empty box just like me .
Your dogs will lick you
And then go see what they miss
Under the Christmas tree .
There is Christmas love in your little heart
That will always be there in you
Even when you get older .
I will never forget the first Christmas
That you gave me .
For me just don't grow up to fast .
You will always be smiley  to me
Everyday not just during Christmas .
Smiley lets go play in the biggest box
that will always be open to you and me .
                                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment