Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Weight Of Expectation

There is always a moment of patience .
You should strive for maturity .
Don't be afraid to grow old 
Because God goes with you .
I was raised against the grain .
Aging and longevity is spurring 
Some of my little innovations .
I try to listen and learn and smile
And always ask for big dreams .
I know today is a present.
I try to make my world a better place .
I know my faith can lift me above my fears .
I know thankfulness is the soil
In which joy thrives .
When I am down ,
I try to open the window
And it helps me breath .
When I talk to God ,
I know God shares in my sorrow
And also my happiness
And my weight of expectation 
And also the wait of expectation !  

                               By Brock               

No comments:

Post a Comment