Thursday, January 19, 2017

When He Snores

When the grandson snores ,
I love to hear the sound .
He is dreaming .
He is so extraordinary .
I know time is a trainer
That is teaching
Me to just wait
There is no limit
To what he can accomplish .
I want him to trust me ,
When he is in the dark .
In his dream
What is that he will imagine ?
With me he has my love and devotion.
His life is overflowing with love .
He will know that prayer is a voice of faith
And he will trust Jesus
For Jesus  knows him and cares for him
As I do .
Me and Jesus will make his life into
Something excellent and extraordinary
Beautiful not in just in his dream tonight
But for real even with his beautiful snoring
Into grandpa's big ears !

                                         By  Brock


No comments:

Post a Comment