Sunday, December 17, 2017

Never Give Up

What do I do to ever deserve you ,
I thought you walked away from me 
But you never did .
I have come home with booze 
On my breath 
And so much stuff on my mind .
I have even told you f.....you .
I have called you everything 
Under the sun .
If I could repay all that I have done
And taken from you .
I would .
I did not understand when you said
You prayed for me everyday .
I know I have given you hard times ,
But I know now the Lord 
has brought me home ,
And you never gave up on me .
I know I have a long way to go .
I know now with all my pain I have 
The Lord has always been with me 
And I can leave all my pain and trouble 
At his feet 
And not at my mother's door ,
Because my mother never gave up on me
Nor does the Lord .
Now with mom and the Lord I will soar .

                                       By Brock

No comments:

Post a Comment